This is the top and bottom of the coffin. As you can see someone tried to get out of the coffin and the lid isn't n very tight.
This is a close up the bottom half of the cover. The metal cross was a key chain I bought at Walmart quite awhile ago. The cross and skull bones is a 3D sticker. The spider was bought at World of Variety.
This is the top half of the cover. The frame around the picture was originally white. I used alcohol inks to make it the color I wanted. The picture of the woman was found online. I didn't want it to look new, so I glued some plastic wrap to the back of the frame, colored it with alcohol inks and then melted it with my heat gun before laying it over the woman. Now it looks like the picture has been there quite a long time. The flowers are mostly from Prima. The bundles of roses were from the dollar store. I used Dylusions black and Lindys Stamp Gang gray sprays to color them. I love this one gray spray from Lindys because it has shimmery purple in it.
This is the complete cover.
The inside of the coffin was made with a patterned piece of fabric. I dyed it red and when it was dry I went over design with purple glitter. I then covered a few pieces of felt with it so my lovely lady can be comfy for all of eternity. I made the pillow using black felt, red fibers and more glitter.
This is the inside of the top cover. SPIDERS everywhere.
This is the side view... I used German scrap and some red glitter.
This was my skeleton before I started. I felt it needed a little help.
I covered the skeleton with paper clay and then painted it once it was dry. I didn't cover all of the skeleton. I wanted it to look like it was decomposing.
This is a close up of her. I used a few fibers for her hair and she had to have a stake through her heart. Its all about the small details. LOL
Here she is in her final resting place
Again in her new home
And here she is all by her self. I put a skirt on her along with a blouse and a ribbon in her hair. Then I cut holes in all of it to make it look like it was rotting then I painted it with some greens and browns for mold. I had to give her a bouquet of roses.
Here is all three pieces
And finally two pieces. Yeah, I know the pictures are out of order but I hate the way blogger lets us rearrange photos so I just go with where they are.
I hope you enjoyed my pictures... Have a great night!